The project ideas presented can be viewed here. Access for Registered attendees. To obtain the access information, please contact ECSEL JU or your favoured Industry Association member of the ECSEL JU.
Taking place on 27-28 January 2016 at the Strasbourg Convention & Exhibition Centre, France.
The event is an opportunity to learn more about the upcoming Calls for Proposals, as well as to meet consortium partners and draft project ideas.
The ECSEL Brokerage Event immediately follows the ARTEMIS-IA event at the same location. Participants of both events will share a seated lunch (registration required) on Wednesday 27.
- Attention ! Registration to the ARTEMIS-ia event does not guaranty you a reservation to the ECSEL brokerage, please fill out the registration form(s) on the left-hand menu as needed .
- Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory. Please register here.
For practical reasons, registrations will close on Friday January 22nd 2016.
For your planning purposes, the event is anticipated to start at 1:00pm on January 27th and continue until 15:30pm the following day.
PROJECT PROPOSAL IDEAS
(MS Office documents in a ZIP file)
If you have an idea for a proposal you would like to make public during the event, you have several ways to do so :
- Bring a Poster
- Make a 5min presentation in the plenary
- Reserve a breakout room to host a meeting (for mature and advanced project ideas only)
- Those who may have already displayed a poster at the ARTEMIS event the previous day and who register for the ECSEL JU event are welcome to keep the same project idea on display.
- The presentation of a project idea in the plenary must be 5 min max !
- You may bring a poster and/or present during the plenary. Or bring a poster and/or reserve a breakout room. However we ask that those who reserve a breakout meeting room do not make a presentation during the plenary to allow visibility to a maximum of particpants.