CONSORTIUM BUILDING EVENT 2015
Tuesday 14 April - starting at 14:30
Wednesday 15 April - finishing at 16:00
At the Bloom Hotel In Brussels
The Consortium Event 2015 is organised to support formation of project consortia and help them build solid project proposals. In particular it will help encourage project proposals aiming to exploit the synergy among the various disciplines in ECSEL.
The event will start with an update for participants on
- the ECSEL Multi Annual Strategy Plan and the Work Programme for 2015
- the definition of the Research and Innovation Actions, respectively the Innovation Actions
- positioning the proposal in line with the hardware and software description of the Technology Readiness Levels
- evaluation criteria, in particular substantiation of impact statements
- specific rules and tools.
Breakout sessions to allow for projects and partners' meetings will follow.